Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wall calendar takes comic look at data centers

I'm a bit late on the draw with this one but there's still plenty of time to enjoy and get use out of the March 2011-March 2012 wall calendar available from Communications Supply Corporation.

The calendar includes comic-strip-style artistry from CSC sales rep Diane Alber and focuses on data center environments. CSC put quotes around the word "educational" when describing the calendar's running comic strip called Kip and Gary. To me that means it's more fun than learning. On the slightly-more-serious side, the calendar also includes products that can be used in data centers.

The calendar is free to anyone who signs up to receive it. You can do that here.

Disclaimer: I ordered my calendar from CSC immediately before writing this, so I have not yet received it and can't tell you firsthand how humorous the comics are. But I'm eager to find out.

1 comment:

Kozy said...

Please be aware that unless you live in the US, you can't get this. :(